Our Diamond of the Week & Panhellenic's Vice President of Finance
Hometown: Birmingham, AL
Pledge Class '15
1. What’s your favorite way to relax after a long day?
I love long walks! I can attribute that to my mom, we used to always walk the dog after school. (I’m a speed demon walker) So I usually grab a walking buddy and walk for an hour or talk on the phone with mom! At night, I love to slip into my pajamas and sit in bed (there may or not be a pint of Ben and Jerry’s in my hand depending on how the day went)!
2. How has your involvement in Panhellenic impacted your experience with greek life at Auburn?
Being involved with Panhellenic has totally changed my perspective on Greek Life. The chapters here at Auburn are top notch!! I have loved working with other Panhellenic women and have learned so much from them. I wish everyone could have the opportunity to have a role in Panhellenic, it opened doors and friendships I never expected. Get to know the Greek community while you’re here!
3. If you could have dinner with anybody, alive or dead, who would it be?
Hmm… I would have to say Carrie Underwood. This may sound silly but I’ve always admired her and love her music. I think it’s interesting how she went from small town Oklahoma sorority girl to Hollywood! Also, I would totally have her give me voice lessons because dang that girl can sing!!
4. What’s your go to hang-out spot in Auburn?
Well, my roommates would say good ‘ole Lowder Hall. But, I love to get some sun at the pool or go on a walk when I don’t have to study!
5. Aside from necessities, what’s one thing you couldn’t go a day without?
Coffee. Not sure if that falls under necessities though…