Our Diamond of the Week
Hometown: Homewood, AL
Pledge Class '17
1. If you didn't have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time?
I would love to have the time to get certified as a group fitness instructor of some sort! Probably yoga or body flow or something that doesn't involve cardio.
2. What surprised you the most about freshman year?
Coming to college, I thought my red hair would help me stand out. I'm now convinced that 99% of redheads in the southeast attend Auburn University.
3. If you could be in a different time period what would it be?
I would've loved to be born in the 70s and then gotten to hit the 90s as a young adult. I'm all for some high-wasted jeans, and I'm kinda stuck with the big hair, so I think the 90s me potentially could've thrived
4. What's your favorite show on Netflix?
Scandal for sure. Kerry Washington KILLS ME and don't even get me started on Jake Ballard/Fitz. I would marry either of them, any day, any time.
5. What has been your favorite college memory so far?
I know this is cliché, but it was so fun to me I can't help it-- Mallard Ball was the best. Everyone was so excited all week (it felt like Christmas level excitement) and breaking it down in camo was way cooler than breaking it down in a cocktail dress. I'm already looking forward to next year :))