Our Diamond of the Week
Hometown: Montgomery, AL
Major: Biomedical Sciences, Pre-Med
Pledge Class '14
1. If you could give one piece of advice to your freshman year self, what would it be?
Enjoy living in a box, also known as Owen 317, with your best friend to the FULLEST. Eat one more pint of Ben & Jerry’s half baked ice cream from the C store. But, most importantly, stress less and sleep more!!!
2. What does the perfect day look like to you?
A perfect day would be taking a break from all things school, sleeping in until 11 o’clock, eating Tenda Chick for lunch, playing tennis with friends, and cooking dinner with the gals of Cedar Crest 213.
3. What has been your favorite memory in ADPi?
After a long week of being a Pi Chi during recruitment, running home to a group of girls that loves me so well was the greatest joy and a memory I will cherish forever.
4. Who in your life do you look up to the most?
Jim Hampton- my dad- is my role model. He is the most selfless person I know. He loves sports, he loves his community, he loves his family, and he loves Jesus.
5. If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
A never ending supply of chocolate chip pancakes would be a world only in my dreams!